February 2011 – Present
Verifications Inc. – Maple Grove, MN
- Software build and release management of .NET and Coldfusion applications with MS Build and Python scripting.
- Enhancements to automated GUI regression testing program written in C#, utilizing Selenium.
- Support and maintenance of high–profile onboarding software.
- Experience in a secure data environment with personal identification information.
September 2010 – December 2010
Web Application Developer
The Lacek Group – Minneapolis, MN
- Created and maintained web sites and applications for Starwood Preferred Guest promotions.
- Worked in depth with Starwood web services and Acxiom email templating services to cater to thousands of hotel guests.
- Communicated closely with Project Managers, Client Services Supervisors, and third party development teams to design and implement clear and concise requirements.
- Developed solutions under business-critical short-term deadlines.
December 2007 – September 2010
Intermediate Web Developer
Wolfnet Technologies – Minneapolis, MN
- Development of high–traffic real estate software averaging over 3 million visitors and 160 million page hits a month, with 4 servers running 2,700 concurrent applications each.
- Effective communication with Customer Service, Database, and Management teams to provide fast turnaround and solid performance, meeting steep demand from MLS's and brokerages.
- Incremental refactoring from procedural to object–oriented code utilizing heavy load testing in a multi–server environment.
- Map–based search solutions using the MapQuest API.
- Self–scheduling and priority management through telecommuting (August 2009-April 2010).
August 2007 – November 2007
Web Development Internship
Minneapolis Technical College – Minneapolis, MN
- Created and maintained private access alumni catalog.
- Incorporated Coldfusion and MS SQL.
- Self–scheduling and priority management with minimal necessary management overview.
A.A.S. Software Development
Minneapolis Technical College
Primary focus in object–oriented software design for both internet and desktop environments. All learning was done in a Microsoft .NET environment ranging from Visual Basic and C# to ASP.NET to MS SQL Server and Access. Solid working experience with the Visual Studio environment and .NET.
The majority of my .NET skills are in C# desktop programs and build automation of web applications using MSBuild. I have experience writing custom tasks to query data from Team Foundation Server, and for fun I have programmed video games in both XNA and plain old GDI+.
I am always passionate about expanding my education, technical skill set, grasp of high-level system design, understanding of client and company needs, and my professional network of colleagues.